Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lesson 4: The Awakening

Many days passed. His life became simple at one end but more complicated and confusing at the other end. It felt as if something shameful happened to him, but could not identify what it is. Everyday he got up with her thought, finished the work with the thought , and went to sleep with the same.
Then she started visiting him in dreams. They never talked anything about romance or love. But knowing her more is like knowing himself more. There were a lot in common with them. Sometimes he tried to believe it is just coincidence. But most of the time it was fate.

He was sure that he is not in love with her. But he really felt like loving her. A strong desire to fall in love.
He preferred to walk in to the love rather than falling in it blindly. He was looking for answers. Answers from Almighty, answers for him.
In search of it, he looked at the sky for some pattern. Tried to read the name of the shops, advertisement captions, and random letters in newspapers hoping for a clue or direction.
The words- crush and crash looked very similar.

After many years he talked with John about his problems. John was his best friend.
They were always together, all the time. In fact they thought like two different souls in one body.

He: Everybody is different.
John: Hmm, some time unique. Some time strange too.
He: I don’t want to hurt anyone including myself. This girl is A to Z confusing. She just won’t give a clue.
John: wow being mysterious is nice!
He: It drives me nuts. Is that what we call egoism?
John: Be a good friend to her....
He: Yes I am trying.
John: then you will know her better.
He: hmm , yes.
He:
It is like…..
She like the taste of my blood but not the color
Like……

John: OOoo. IS she A DRACULA ?
He: Man, don’t be that funny. Just listen to me…
John: Ok, ok. Listening…

He: She wants me to laugh
But not to smile
She wants to hear me talking
But not what I am telling
She likes to node her head when I do the talking
But that does not mean she understands all
She wants me to open up more
That does not mean she does the same to me
She prefers me to get up and play harder
But I am not used to play for the gallery

It seems
For her
All the bridges are “ONE WAY ONLY “by default


Buddha Says:
"Don’t expect anything”
Cause expectation is the cause of all evils
Bible says:
“What is the use of living because, nothing is real? ".
Upanishads says:
"All is Mithya, Maya".
Bhagavath Geetah says:
“What you see is not what they are,
What you have is not that you bought”.
Am not sure why am telling these entire collective crap to you now.
Just felt, thought and did.
If you ask me, "Do you love her”?
I must say yes. But I prefer to say no.
If you ask me, "Do u hate her?”
I must say no. But I prefer to say yes.
The basic idea is – I don’t want to go somewhere, where I am not expected.

John: Hey, what happened to you?
Are you taking any high dose of antibiotics?
What make you think like these?

He: Please. Please let me explain. Let me explain why I think like this.
John: Yes, please.


He: It may be a fact that she loves somebody else.
It may be a fact that I don’t even play a shadow in her private world. But it is also a fact is that she is the first girl, woman who ignited my mind with her smile for the first time.

Did you hear this song?
"Punnakayil thee mootri ponale!!!"
[The one who can set things on fire with a smile]



I am not going to climb Everest if I get her.
And am not going to jump down from Everest if I lose her
Her face can make me happy,
Her face can make me sad also.
She reminds me the past
Sometimes future also
She acts like a start point,
Sometimes end point also.
She makes the living a total bliss
And sometimes a total mess.

John: Good, go ahead without breaking the chain.
He: Sometimes heaven.
Sometimes hell too.
She brings hope.
To make me another Desperado.
She reminds me the good angel of life.
Sometimes an angel of death too.
One half of me push forward.
One half pull me backward.
If u look at her eyes,
You can see the universe
If she smiles at you
You feel like -Your heart being filled with boiling ice cubes.
Suddenly
You can feel the warmth of moonlight
And chillness of Sun.
Suddenly
It feels like the entire world is created just for you
You feel like all the romantic songs are written keeping you in mind.
You feel like Hariharan,



Pankaj Udas,



Lucky Ali



and
Enrique Iglesias -


All are here in this planet just for you.
You feel like there is a seventh sense growing right near your heart.
Feeling some sort of absolute harmony with Universe for the first time in life.
You may wonder how I could miss all these beautiful things around for such a long time.
You feel like jumping in street.
Shouting in church during Holy mass.
Dancing at office.
Suddenly
You feel like words are just not enough to express
Or
World is just not enough for an expression.
You may breathe so hard,
Yet you will not feel like suffocated.

Suddenly
You will be aware of a new persona growing right inside your head,
Desperately trying to appreciate all good things happening around you
Sometimes it may hurt you.
Sometimes it can make you happy
She may redefine your concepts of life
Often -forcefully-
Something that you thought to be correct till the end of Universe.
And one day she may come near and tell you
Dear, So far everything was simply great and fine.
I had a great time with you.
It was so nice to be with you.
It was so good to hear you talking.
You are sooooo good
I will pray to god that you get the best girl in the world.
You know, you really deserve a better girl than me.
Even if it happens to me in the near future
I will be glad to say that
She, her thought (to be precise)
Made me realize
that there were many ME`s inside me
There are many people who love Taj Mahal.
But you can’t say you must own it, right?

1 comment:

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

whats the difference between coincidence and fate??????/

doesn't fate guide coincidences???


--> you mention a seventh sense growing near your heart.. wats the sixth one?

--> i thot john was the author, all this while... he isn't? who's john???

--> i personally dont like mysterious people.... :D